Not all couples are able to have children naturally, but the choice is best ivf hospital in Egypt. Having a baby is an incredible experience for every couple, but for people who are trying to have a baby without success, consulting a fertility expert and choosing fertility treatments is the next step. Choosing the right fertility hospital requires thorough research on your part and to help you with that decision, we have included some basic characteristics to take into account.
The most important advantages of choosing Bedaya Hospital for ICSI
1-Hospital success rates
Bedaya Hospitalis considered one of the best ivf hospital in Egypt in the ICSI success rate, and this is one of the most important things that couples should consider in clinics that offer comprehensive treatments such as in vitro fertilization (IVF), intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) and intrauterine insemination (IUI).
1-IVF Based Crew Experience
Al Bedaya Hospital has a team of highly experienced doctors who specialize in infertility treatment. Most of the treatments are expensive and therefore should be treated by a hospital that has the most efficient team of experts. Medical staff includes not only physicians, but also counselors, nurses, financial advisors and laboratory staff.
3-Facilities offered and technology used
It is preferable for the hospital to offer the latest fertility treatments within its premises to provide maximum comfort to the couple undergoing treatment as the beginning hospital, whichis considered the Best ivf hospital in Egypt.
Conditions for the success of IVF
- Age: The delay in age reduces the chances of success of the injection process.
- The number and quality of sperm strongly influence the success of the entire process.
- Medical quality: The conditions for the success of IVF are largely represented in the doctor and his performance during the injection process. The greater his experience and the quality of the medical tools used, the higher the success rate of the IVF process. For example, it is necessary to follow up with a good simultaneous ultrasound during the insertion of the injection tube, to ensure that it reaches the desired place, and of course, the optimal choice of the type of tube used and the administration of the anti-prostaglandin (Prostaglandin) to prevent uterine contractions.
- A slight increase in the proportion of congenital anomalies than the normal rate.
- Some eggs are damaged during the fusion process with sperm and this only happens in less than 5 percent of eggs.
- Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome (OHSS), which varies in severity and outcome depending on each case.
- The fertilized egg stops growing and does not develop into an embryo, even after being injected with a sperm.
- Incomplete fetus and stop growing.
What is the ICSI process?
Nowadays, many couples seek IVF treatment after failing to conceive naturally. In vitro fertilization may be a process consisting of a series of procedures that include monitoring and stimulating the woman’s ovulation process, removal of the egg from the ovary, fertilization of the egg in the laboratory, and once the egg is fertilized, it is implanted into the uterus to ensure a successful pregnancy.
Couples who have some genetic or other reproductive health issues, such as usually choose IVF:
- A blocked or damaged fallopian tube.
- Ovulation problems.
- Uterine fibroids.
- Previous sterilization or removal of the horn.
- Poor sperm production (quality and quantity).
- Unexplained infertility.
How to get comprehensive treatment in the beginning hospital?
Fertility specialists know that failure to have a child can cause stress on couples. Because the cause of infertility varies for every couple, it’simportant for doctors to develop a treatment plan tailored to the couple’s needs.
Bedaya Hospital doctors follow an easy approach as follows: –
Step 1: Initial Consultation
The couple takes a session with a fertility doctor to discuss the factors that will affect the odds of conceiving naturally.
These factors include maternal age, fetal/sperm health, lifestyle factors, reproductive history, and others.
The doctor will explain how these factors can affect the odds of a successful pregnancy.
Step Two: Personal Therapy
Before customizing the IVF treatment plan, the doctor will suggest various screening tests for the couple, including ovarian reserve test, semen analysis, infectious disease screening, hysteroscopy, etc.
After the correct diagnosis of male and female reproductive health, the specialist will first identify and treat the cause of infertility to start treatment. In many cases, once the explanation for infertility is resolved, the couple can conceive naturally. If not, the doctor develops a treatment plan and schedule for ovulation induction, egg retrieval, sperm extraction, fertilization, embryo transfer and bioassay.
Step Three: Consultation
Counseling goes hand in hand for the couple throughout their treatment journey. From the initial consultation until conception, IVF specialists advise patients and inform them of all IVF treatment options.